Food grade L-fucose
moq from 1kg
Ship from Guangzhou China
Large quantity get price discount
Product name: l-fucose.
Fucose (fucose) is a kind of six-carbon sugar, also known as 6-deoxy-L-galactose, and can be regarded as a kind of methyl pentose.
Most of the fucose in nature is L-fucose, and the fucose with D configuration is only found in some glycosyl compounds as a rare sugar.
L-fucose is abundant in seaweed and gum, and is also found in polysaccharides of some bacteria.
As a component of sugar chain in glycoprotein, fucose exists widely on the plasma membrane of all kinds of cells.
Fucose has one less hydroxyl group on the sixth carbon atom than ordinary six-carbon sugars, so fucose is less hydrophilic and hydrophobic than other monosaccharides.
Fucose in some blood group substances is a marker of a certain blood group.
Fucose is usually extracted from seaweed, first treated with acid, neutralized and precipitated in the form of phenylhydrazone. after phenylhydrazine is removed, α-L-fucose can be crystallized with a melting point of 145 ℃.
Application of L-fucose products.
1. Food: for chewing gum, chocolate, all kinds of candy, beverage, milk, yogurt, bread, preserved fruit, biscuit, jam, eight treasures porridge and other food.
2. Medicine: injections, buccal tablets, granules, oral liquids, granules and various calcium tablets.
3. Oral health: dental caries prevention toothpaste, mouthwash, tooth cleanser, etc.
4. Industrial manufacturing: batteries, precision castings, etc.
5. Tobacco products: can be used as flavoring, antifreezing and moisturizing agent for cut tobacco instead of glycerin.
6. Family condiment: it can be used as a substitute for sugar in the family, and it also has the function of health care.
7. Cosmetics: facial cleanser, beauty cream, lotion, etc.
Phone: +86-15018706725 (Wechat & Whatsapp)
Add: East Dongfeng Road, North of Baiyun Ave, 510440, Guangzhou